Monday, March 7, 2011

In the Jungle, The Mighty Jungle

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the mama feeds her cubs. In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the monkey's love their lunch.    I guarantee that lunch will be a whole lot better then this Mama's singing! 

I got a break this weekend from the normal Wife, Mommy, Household duties and I got to go to the beach with girlfriends! YIPPEE!!!! Imagine my total, bliss full, glee when the outlet stores had not one, but two kitchen supply stores!  (I know, I'm using a lot of exclamation points, but it was super exciting.)   I got so many darling cookie cutters, little, tiny silicone cups, picks and a mini donut pan!  I'm feeling so excited to create little lunches that the girls will love and all these new supplies are getting all my creative juices flowing.

Today's lunches are based on the Jungle themed cookie cutter set I got.

GiGi's lunch is filled with jungle juicy orange slices, ham logs with jungle animal picks, a half of a blueberry muffin with jungle grass, topped with cheddar lion and giraffe,  mangrove tree fruit (little sweet peppers) and finally safari sweet feed (chocolate bunnies, graham bunnies, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips).
LiLi's is exactly the same, except for her half a muffin is chocolate chip.  Hope my girls feel like they've been on a safari adventure when their eating their jungle lunches.  It was sure fun making them!

2 comments:

  1. Tennille HostetlerMarch 7, 2011 at 3:28 PM

    finally figured out how to follow you. I like the little cheese animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! I seriously love cookie cutters more then anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete